Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tally Memory Access Violation Error

Quick Update! Consideration of the Russian Language


In the end, my dear, I started with 29 Greek History (that's what I chose teaching as a student by choice!), As it is a matter belonging to the Faculty of Arts ... and those letters start first! Well ... for now, all is well.

I'm glad to have next Sara and all the people who spend time with me .. me or devote even a sincere smile . Because life is made up of many small goals, the good times and less beautiful ... the important thing is to understand each of these moments, grow and improve. This is how we learn to know themselves, to control himself, to believe in themselves. Beloved, if you want to be loved. God, how true ...

Greetings to anyone who passes a moment to think that maybe sometimes you can go out together.
Thanks. For me it is very important.

And
thanks to those who try to understand my choices without criticism and without getting angry. I need to make mistakes, to correct, to mature. To do that, I need to live with my quiet times and my experiences. Sometimes even on its own. I need to go out, listen to different opinions. Because if I became so is because of everything I've done in my life. And the decisions I made in the past year and a half right, because they make me happy. Why do not hurt nobody . Why can not I do anything wrong, do not hurt anyone. I do not do evil to those who are important to me, who loves me, why do these people know what best for me. And I can do the now to make happy those who love me.

Woo \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment