Friday, June 4, 2010

Mom Strangled Me In A Dream

We may be the only ones tomorrow. Everywhere I go

I just got back home and once again smile.
These days I seem to have mostly good days, certainly messy, but there are many small facets that make wonderful and terrible at the same time.
First there are the girls, anyway, a habit that I hope will never go away, including ice cream and evenings playing poker and phone calls, and future plans.
Then there are the friends that if they had told you a year ago, there would never believed, those who take to you immediately and not leave you more, but always distant, always close.
Then there's the family, which as usual is messed up and not take you anywhere, it leaves you there with the discussions and things unsaid and bitterness in the mouth it is hoped that sooner or later steps.
There are a thousand things for which the penalty is to be here, a thousand things that's worth smiling, and I thank you very much, because in bad times I'll always remember you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment