Sunday, August 8, 2010

Female Opinion On Male Genital Piercing

WoW


Hello World!
I just finished reading a review in the upcoming expansion of TS3 (late night) and I must say that the second will be wonderful * w * Especially with regard to vampires *________* That is, will not be as horrible in ts2. Life for them will be longer than the other sim will be able to drink blood, instead of the hungry there will be a "thirst" and so on. What I like most is the fact that a mind reader and can hunt *____*
Only one thing leaves me a bit perplexed and would be " The vampires, however, never attack another Sim without his knowledge, but ask if they can bite or not"
I mean, the vampire will do so: "Hey man, you just you feel .... I am a vampire and since I'm thirsty, I'd drink a little of your blood, please?" The thing is xDD comic. However, if it says it will hunt, so why should require sim to drink their blood?
O_o Oh well, I'll see ... for now I still have the sims 3 ... then you think late night xD.

Ps: Who can tell me how to make the cut? I can not do that>. \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment