Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Goldstar Bread Machine

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally my odyssey is over, the small Lara / Odysseus has finally managed to run the wireless network on the laptop !!!!!!!! anke That is, the doctor is successful, nn self, the undersigned has only had patience!!
's all the days (or almost) with my gigio traffic ke! And now, after a long day, I come to write the journal, and has a lot 'of time ke it up, poor gigio, I t I have yet to fully understand, forgive me ..! Qst Ok after my little chat with the PC starts in earnest.
Friday 23 m sn graduated! Ah yes, the Laredo has done it!! After climbing mountains, overcome obstacles (see review Zanmarchi, Mount famous Ca 'Foscari), and sweating a lot,' came to the finish! It was worth it though, things nonsolo x ke ke I learned and I chose without the advice of anyone (even qlk anke once the case) x nn only the rewards received, but people ke anke x I found and met! Cn people whom I have had a good relationship and cn which is born of friendship! Memories, stories and emotions ke sn now indelible in me. All qst reached its climax on Friday when I put the seal on qst beautiful chapter, together with all the people who accompanied and m ke visssuto qst trip with me, from my family (my moral support, financial and quant 'etc.), my friends home, k m soppportato have (and got a nice anke papyrus, cn host lots of photos stuck to crown my caricature), my friends of the university, I worked with, laughed and sighed, my einfine two fellow adventures in Japan, cn + I shared a lot of unviaggio
in a different country, where we have sorely tested our limits and high to max our desires. And I can forget lamia cm favorite reader: Suzuki sensei, k, incidentally, was always present in important situations: it has been our contact Shibuya x, m cn corrected the essay and I discussed her! Nn could go better than that!

And now I just have to rearrange ideas and understand what ke voglio fare e cercare il modo migliore di farlo. Suona già difficile! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Basta pensare a qst cose! M sn stancata!!
Al momento concludo, sulle note di "Little Pain" di Nana.
Ah dimenticavo, ho scoperto una cosa incredibile!! Sul papiro,fatto da due mie amiche ignare del mondo idol giapponese e de miei gustia riguardo, c'è una foto di una pubblicità (di una cosa da mangiare tanto x cambiare), in cui compaiono sia Domoto Tsuyoshi(di cui me ne ero resa conto subito)e..... proprio lui.... YamaP!!!!! L'ho scoperto solo oggi guardando meglio la copia originale del papiro! Ma guarda il caso, le mie due amiche inconsapevolmente hanno attaccato prprio la foto dei personaggi k + love ever, YamaP first ever home automation and that great! M'm made!

Kon kon

0 comments:

Post a Comment