Saturday, March 17, 2007

Welcome Note For Guests For Wedding

Hisashiburi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad

Finally my PC is behind the throne !!!!!!!!! unfortunately I had to send the "doctor" xkè m is shutting down and restarting all by itself ... ke nice right?! The last time I wrote on lj ke, just as I wrote, it was off, I pulled porcgìhi QNT nn know! I was afraid I had lost everything! But ... s was fortunately saved all ...!!!!!! Cmq sn hours here !!!!!! In
anke qst day I quarreled with my laptop, so x change! M sn x Rutter have taken on the wireless connection .... anke but after following all instructions, nn sn able to do anything, nn I started anything, so I decided to postpone everything until after my graduation: anke bring the laptop to the doctor he will make em all .. sn prevented enough ... .... .... Meanwhile m sn
made to study the essay .... I have a fear of what can m ke nn sn kiedere and very safe on some points !!!!! I also just finally realized ke m graduate Friday! So the anxiety is growing anke ...!!! Anyway I try looking
ganbattare the dorama! M sn looked Orengo Days, a dorama of JTV, cn no known face of johnny, anke is nice if a bit 'boring and slow, but at least no one died at the end !!!!! After watching Summer Snow Taiyou no and uta, whose finals have drained my reserves of tears, if anke in Orange qlcn dying days I had already thought about the boycott! Now I'm watching Kimi wa chest. Finally qlcs funny !!!!! MatsuJun just can do the jerk! I always spanzare laughter, x nn talk about character ... alqunto sick! The same work is really ill, the woman is its pure example!!
Ran8, Gkj, c we see in Venice Monday then! Hello

Kon, Lara

0 comments:

Post a Comment