Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How To Play Cube Field At School



"Within you I lose myself."

You to me are like one of those things that are not found when you need it most.
You know when you need a rubber band for the hair and you know that you had a thousand on the desk, but suddenly all disappeared? O sunglasses when there is a blinding light? You know you put that thing in a certain place, but in that place, now, is not there.
And then you start looking for her, first slowly, then faster, then you stop, take a break, let go a bit 'of time and forgive you look everywhere. Throw all the sheets, look under the bed, the basket of dirty laundry, because you know you have to be somewhere. God, you've made you, there. You decided that this would be his place and time there must be, right?
're not there yet. You're somewhere else, remote corner of the room where you drop your eye for a microsecond, and you have a sudden flash. Finally you found it, here it is, you knew he had to exercise somewhere at the bottom. The choice you have, and now here she is, you've found.
You, for me, you're so. I know you're in a ravine somewhere, you took me I am there, leaning against the wall of my mind, who smokes a pipe and look at me. I put you there, there, with those steps that can match my converse and leather. I've been buried under another skin and another smell. I've been buried under a summer Hot and affection for a painter. I drove out to the sound of whispering between the sheets and a hunger for sex, met every time.
you I'd buried. Yet, here it rose again.
not once but twice. What are you, God?
would let me run into any wall in a dark, let me tie, so I want you you'd do what you want. It is not because you're cool, it's cool A. you, if you really want, but it's because you got me vein. When they gave me cortisone intravenously, has subsided in five days the infection caused by colitis.
You, taken intravenously, the only dependency. Which is even a slight and subtle addiction, you know? It is not the talk on MSN, send messages and get a response, because the see you.
I'm dying to see you. I want to talk, I walk with you through the night, I want to tell you about all the things I have not spoken to anyone, ever. I want to eat with you and understand what goes into your head, I want to comment on how you dress, I want to hear what you have to say about BSDM. I want to spend hours with you.
's terrible. Terrible, you realize that? Of course not.
I will, of course, yes.
I would be one of those heroines of shojo manga and women of tragic love and not paid up to win the heart of the beloved.
The problem is that in fact you never love me. And before I'll spend the better it is, this time without involving some other person who has realized is purely useless.
I love you. My way. Perhaps it is not entirely true , but ...

"I knew all those things that give my life
outlet bites your taste."
* The
OttoOhm are my new favorite thing ever. \u0026lt;3 Wonderful concert, God how good you are. So why

0 comments:

Post a Comment