Monday, May 17, 2010

Pedelectrical Connectors

And then.

There are things you realize later. Appreciate
high school when he is finished, you appreciate your parents' house when we no longer live anymore, I appreciate even having to take the dog out in the morning afternoon and evening. Appreciate the little things everyday and you crucibles in a calm, knowing that you have a dose of freedom that otherwise would not.
Appreciate the quarrels and even the discussions, I appreciate your father and your mother who cares who knows how to heal you when you're sick.

Appreciate the moments in which two arms will hold for any reason.
And I'll hold tight, because risuccederà maybe not so soon, or at least not the way you want.
I appreciate you and everything you gave me. I appreciate that perpetual motion of creativity that without you even there would be, I appreciate the awareness that made me smile every day, appreciate and recognize that feeling home, in a place that really is not your home.
Appreciate all you sit down and breathe deeply the fresh air and get to understand the sense of rain and clouds.

still support even after all this time that you were the only one, in many ways.
Not because I have loved you, rather because I loved you in a way that is rare, and where I have not loved anyone since then.
It is not because my way is special, or bright, it's just that it was mine. And I, if in all the things I do I'll put my heart to you I toss and spares nothing.

Sometimes I get to wear to dig among the memories, the things they hold. It 'was how I found the thing I wrote for me. It was not for you, you will not ever read them, it was as a reminder to remind me how to love. Really love. To remember all the good things, all the reasons why it is right and good and worth loving someone. And why then is lighter, that someone let go.

I printed those few lines and put them in portaoflgio to keep in mind what I want.
E 'also That's why, when something like that, I can not forget it. You've planted there, and everything that I've left a bad taste in my mouth, my heart just stops and hesitates when he knows that I will see you.

That guy's a monster, he ate my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment