Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shipping Cost Ma To Ca

sides of 25 the same song

I sleep, I go to sleep or do something useful like studying, and instead I'm here to listen to music and I find these beautiful and random test on my flist \u0026lt;3

1. I still believe in people. Even those who still believe in me hurt, mistreated, perhaps convinced that eventually there will be a good side in everyone, or everyone can change, something that never happens.
2. I want to learn how to do bondage, there is a course tomorrow and Tuesday that I can not study due to follow, something for which Rosica enough>. \u0026lt;But now and then find another è.é
3. I do not like studying, or at least, I can not study I would like. I like reading, to death, but often people confuse this with a healthy love of learning that bon, does not exist.
4. I would die to work in a library, if I could
* _ * 5. Looking back, I had to do rhythmic gymnastics, as a child. The parallel fascinate me terribly.
6. I made the big dick to take English and English languages as One, when I had to do Russian and Chinese. But it is also true that if I made would not have known all my girls \u0026lt;3
7. I love musicals, everybody. I love music and Gregorian chants nrew age, I relax and above all inspire me.
8. The Disney movies are the panacea for the moments of my blue mood, especially Robin Hood and Beauty & the Beast.
9. Slowly I'm starting to read books in Italian, my library is now composed almost exclusively of stuff in English XD
10. I love the chains and dark look that, unfortunately, do not wear anymore. Should I start over, but I should make my wardrobe.
11. Reference, I refer back. I'm terrible when I head away I can not concentrate and I refer to later / tomorrow also do the silliest things like a washing machine.
12. Quote above could not multitask. If I have a fixed idea in his head what is and is difficult to get unrivet from there. At least that [info] lisa_grey not take me somewhere, of course XD
13. I love physical contact and at the same time I can not prove it. If I had my hug, spupazzerei all the people I love whenever I see them, but then I block, not knowing whether it would be appreciated.
14. I have a few fantasies that I would like to experiment, and on time when I type or at least can I forget and then do not hope, until he came to my mind, and of course the raw material has run fine on that.
15. I love walking. And I intend to walk to walk like five hours straight without complaining, because for me to walk is like jogging or going to the gym for normal people.
16. Do I always have a little 'music when I walk, if I'm alone. Will be antisocial, but it is a further reason of inspiration and reflection for me.
17. I also like women, as well as the boys. So we're clear once and for all.
18. I'm sensitive, too. I am grateful that over the years my quality / defect is smoothed, otherwise I would not know how to live.
19. I'm afraid to disappoint others, and I'm always asking me how I guidichino / what they think of me. I'm terrified of being out of place in situations, and know myself nno lead.
20. One thing I miss from my childhood is someone who reads me stories before bedtime.
21. I was a mountain of times on the Twin Towers and now I miss them so much.
22. Dylan Dog to collect when I was about 16 years, I stopped for a long break of about two years and then resumed. Oh, Dylan! \u0026lt;3
23. I believe there is some kind of cyclicality in life, that spring most of the time bring me luck, that really is my month in May and not only my name, that men of my life to start M.
24. I've lost the habit of writing on the record card, after discovering that it was read. Despite this, continuo a comprare journals su journals bellissimi e a lasciarli blank.
25. Amo i sonagli e i campanelli, al liceo ne avevo uno a mo' di braccialetto per cui tutti i miei compagni di classe mi odiavano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment